Fear. Anxiety. Worry. They’re not good feelings. I experience them often, and I’m still trying to master practical ways to handle them.
Yesterday I encountered several circumstances that caused me to worry. And I had to deal. Here were a few thoughts that helped me:
- Nothing can enter my life without it first going through God.
- My loving Father wants me to trust Him and to let go!
- I am not in control of the things that happen to me, and I need to stop trying to be.
- Remember to take deep breaths–physically and spiritually. I need to “breathe in” God’s grace, and “breathe out” His praise (from Your Grace Finds Me, by Matt Redman).
- “Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me, [He’s] never failed and [He] won’t start now” (from Oceans, by United)!
Thank God that we can trust His sovereignty and His good plans for us! When fear surrounds you…
View original post 23 more words